During the last AGM held by the International Sport Organization (ISO) held in Lugano, it was proposed and accepted several changes into the structures in order to provide a better services to the members, to better achieve the aims of the organization and to accept the new members requesting to access to the organization.
Regarding the structure of the organization, it has decided that a single organization will not be enough to support the members, to support the growing necessity and request of the Bionatural registry, to support the request of assistance and educations, to create a Network organization able to help the members all over the world.
ISO division regarding the Sport For All Championship, the members recognition and the Networking organization can’t continue to coexist with the Bionatural registry, the consultancy and the educational division.
Taking care of this issue, ISO has decided to split the organization in two, creating from the above-mentioned members division a new independent structure: The International Sport Network Organization (ISNO).
So, with a great pleasure, we are happy to introduce the new strategic plan of both ISO and ISNO.
ISO will have the following aims:
- To develop the Bionatural registry
- To develop a no profit consultancy services for all the organizations requesting to
- To develop education path regarding Bionatural Registry
- To help t develop high quality education and training programs
- To patronage important events around the world
ISO will not have any organization member, it will be totally independent and formed by single individual member, accepted by the board, able to deliver the aims of the organization.
ISNO will have the following aims:
- To recognized and certified at international level three types of organizations:
- International Organization
- National Organization
- Clubs and other local organization
- To create a network organization able to help the member to create a real and solid network, sharing members, sharing knowledge, experiences and opportunities
- To create The ISNO Sport For All World Championship hold by all the organizations in a multi-sport event
- To support the members in their growth, sharing knowledge and assisting them in reaching their goal
- To support a cross recognized certified educational process for all the members, in order to grant high standard education processes and a real solid certification usable all over the world thanks to the recognitions of ISNO and IPTC
- To fundraise the organization, the member organizations and the main events
- To give the possibility to access to Antidoping WADA control for all the members all over the world thanks to WHEA
- To support members with educations, festivals, competitions and other opportunities where they need a strong and solid partner
- To let use the members the Logo of ISNO as a proof of their delivery of excellence all over the world
- To support patronaged events
All the members that were into ISO and all the new accepted member of ISO are now a part of ISNO, the International Sport Network Organization.
PLEASE, ALL THE MEMBER, AFTER THIS COMUNICATION NEED TO REMOVE AND TO REFRAIN TO USE THE ISO LOGO, AS THEY NEED TO USE ONLY THE ISNO LOGO.
If a member would like to ask to use the ISO logo for an event it needs to be requested directly to ISO board. Differently, all the members of ISNO can use for every events and communication the ISNO logo.
Both the organization will continue with IAKS, and both will continue to reach the highest recognitions. We have communicated to the proper stakeholders these important changes, in accordance with the given suggestion.
We are pleased to announce that the approved members of ISNO are:
- INTERNATIONAL MEMBER
- WAMT – World Association of Majorette Sport and Twirling
- WOF – World O-Sport Federation
- FIF – Futins International Federation
- FIFS – Federation International Football Skating
- AFPU – Asia Freerunning Parkour Union
- PAMESCO – Pan America Electronic Sports Confederation
- POSA – Pole Sport & Arts World Federation
- WKSF – World Kettlebell Sport Federation
- WESCO – World E-Sport Consortium
- IPTC – International Professional Training Certification
- WHEA – World Heavy Events Association
- NATIONAL MEMBER
- WORLD SKATE UAE – Arash Skate Institute
- ARDO – All Russian Dance Organization
- OAI – O-Sport Association of Iran
- FSFS – Federazione Svizzera Football Sala
- ASO – Artistic Sport Organization (Malta)
- ARCF – All Russian Cheerleading Federation
- FIFS – Federazione Italiana Football Sala
- FEPODELE – Federacao Portuguesa do Desporte Eletronico
- FEDERESPORT – Federazione Italiana E-Sports
- FEDERCOLDE – Federazion Colombiana De Deportes Electronicos
- CBDEL – Confederacao Brasileira De Deporto Eletronico
- SSO – Skate Sports Organization (Malta)
- FEDERSWISS – FederSwiss – Sport for all
- ICCMA – Italian Cheerleading Cheerdance Majorette Association
- IAPAF – Italian Air Power Athletics Federation
- MSFA – Malta Sport for all
- OO – Orienteering Organization (Malta)
- FDO – Flying Disc Organization (Malta)
- CSO – Cynological Sports Organization (Malta)
- CLUB MEMBER
- Full Moon ASD
- Fly High Mallorca Associacion Deportiva
- M’s Art & Pole Aerial Lab ASD
The members that are not listed in the above-mentioned list are in observer status or are not approved.
We are pleased also to announce that all the two federations are now registered and have a proper and new website and social media channels.
IPTC on behalf of ISNO will send new Certificate of recognition to all the recognized members.
We will send other important news in the next days!
Thank you for your time!
ISO & ISNO Boards